The Pacific International Center for High Technology Research (PICHTR) is seeking a Course Delivery Regional Coordinator at the National Disaster Preparedness Training Center (NDPTC).
This is a regular, full-time position. Continuation of employment is dependent upon program/operational needs, satisfactory work performance, availability of funds, and compliance with applicable Federal/State laws.
Specifically, this position will assist the NDPTC Course Delivery Program Manager with the coordination of course deliveries and related logistical support functions. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of course delivery
- Scheduling of course deliveries including instructors and venues
- Assist in instructor assignment including travel coordination suggestions
- Communicating with instructors, hosting agencies (customers), course participants, vendors and partners
- Actively market current and upcoming course options
- Ensure quality assurance/quality control by conducting periodic feedback calls with training points of contact and other pertinent parties
- Represent NDPTC through Outreach activities, personal contact with partners and evaluating customer service
- General clerical duties in support of the day-to-day operation of the program
For complete details and how to apply, please download the file below.
This posting shall remain open until position is filled.