The Pacific International Center for High Technology Research (PICHTR) is seeking a Course Delivery Regional Coordinator at the National Disaster PreparednessTraining Center (NDPTC).
NDPTC is a Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) funded mobile training center that focuses on the development and delivery of natural disaster, natural hazard and weather related event training across the nation. This position is responsible for the scheduling of course deliveries of existing courses in various states. This position does not require course/curriculum development.
This is a regular, at-will, full-time position. Continuation of employment is dependent upon program/operational needs, satisfactory work performance, availability of funds, and compliance with applicable Federal/Statelaws.
Specifically, this position will assist the NDPTC Course Delivery Program Manager with the coordination of course deliveries and related logistical support functions. Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Coordination of course delivery
- Scheduling of course deliveries including instructors and venues
- Assist in instructor assignment including travel coordination suggestions
- Communicating with instructors, hosting agencies (customers), course participants, vendors and partners
- Actively market current and upcoming course options
- Ensure quality assurance/quality control by conducting periodic feedback calls with training points of contact and other pertinent parties
- Represent NDPTC through Outreach activities, personal contact with partners and evaluating customer service
- General clerical duties in support of the day-to-day operation of the program
For complete details, requirements and how to apply, please download the file below.