Non-Profit organizations and companies of all sizes face barriers in securing federal funds because of required accounting processes, financial systems, a track record of managing federal funds, and related administrative procedures that must be in place in order for federal agencies to consider providing grants and contracts to those entities. PICHTR provides these services and offers its 20+ years of successful government contracts administration track record for entities applying for federal funding consideration.
PICHTR administrative services
Government contracts require accounting rules that are complex and exceed GAAP standards. PICHTR enables companies and non-profit organizations to maximize deliverables and minimize audit risk with government contracts, understand requirements, and plan activities effectively.
PICHTR has an impressive track record supporting government contractors with federal accounting challenges for well over 25 years. Our in-house experts know what it takes to meet these requirements while limiting audit or other scrutiny. We support clients with the following areas of government compliance:
- Preparation of indirect rate agreements
- Preparation of Incurred Cost Submissions
- DCAA audit support and issue resolution
- Preparation of annual contract operating statements
- Assessment of adequacy of overall accounting system pursuant to SF 1408
- Analysis of the allocability, allowability, and reasonableness of costs under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Government billing issue resolution
- Development of direct and indirect cost rates
- Development of forward pricing and provisional rate proposals
- Development of Requests for Equitable Adjustment (REA) proposals
Federal reporting requirements are time-consuming and pose substantial audit risk. Our professionals accelerate your ability to match and exceed federal reporting requirements and provide accounting and administration services as needed.